Repeat above two steps. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. You have to make sure that your age is 21 or older, then you can visit Yocan Vaping Forum(YVF) further. ASK THE EXPERTS AND ENJOY A BETTER VAPING LIFE WITH YOCAN, Post Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Now what? Also, we cannot help but mention that the Uni is very affordable at a price point. Yocan iShred Vaporizer Review - Dry Herb Vape Insight. The easiest way to showcase the Unis excellence is by comparing it to two other Yocan vaporizers, the Hive 2.0 and Stix. | Privacy Policy Any vape questions, please feel free post on UOOCE Vaping Forum (UVF). The Yocan UNI Pro is a powerful and feature-rich device that offers a lot more than your average battery mod that's available in the market. You have to make sure that your age is 21 or older, then you can visit Yocan Vaping Forum(YVF) further. Copyright 2022 Yocan All Rights Reserved. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. | Yocan Help Center The device is only 2.4 inches tall, 0.9 inches thick, and 1.2 inches wide. Mainly, the Uni features adjustable height and diameter sliders to guarantee that your 510-thread vape tank will fit effortlessly. If you are the type of person who enjoys vaping oils, dry herbs, and waxes then Yocan should definitely be on your radar. To begin, we want to slide the 510 magnetic ring into the unit this will be needed to install your atomizer. You should take care of the Yocan Uni like you would for any other vaporizer. Make sure the cartridge locks into place, compatible with 7-14mm diameter cartridges. Reviewer Form by Wmastermatt Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:32 pm, Post The taste and steam volume will be better when the preheated steam is turned on. | The Stix is designed for vaporizing e-liquid and comes in the form of a pen. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. by Jimmy Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:36 pm. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, YoCan UNI Universal Portable Vaporizer Mod, The YoCan UNI Universal Portable Mod is a easily considered the most useful mod ever made, implementing an adjustable atomizer diameter dial;, 3 voltage output levels, and features an innovative preheating function to coax gentle and smooth draws. Secondly, prepare your favorite 510 threaded oil box. by kevgur018 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:45 pm. 10-second preheat feature. Terms. Not for Sale for Minors - Products sold on this site may contain nicotine which is a highly addictive substance. Located at the top of the UNI is an atomizer diameter adjustment dial to change the diameter of the opening for the cartridge. Terms. | Reviewer Form MY YOCAN VAPE PEN IS NOT WORKING! Customize Voltage Option (2.0V to 4.2V) 4. Besides basic maintenance, users do not have to do much else to keep their vape in working order. Once we have the atomizer installed and the unit has been filled with our oil or dry herbs/waxes, rapidly click the power button twice to begin the pre-heating process. 3: Do not overcharge, it will reduce the service life of the battery. It is safe to say we are big fans of this mod here at NY Vape Shop. Copyright 2022 Yocan All Rights Reserved. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. by WayneGravesande Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:09 pm, Post Twitter Using Cartridges with the Wulf Uni Re: The Ycoan UNI Pro wont turn on or hit, how to fix it? Simply use the height adjustment slider. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod features several upgrades that take the UNI variant to a whole another level! Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Is there a different light for each voltage or not ? Get your Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 now:https://www.yocanvaporizer.com/products/yocan-uni-pro-2-0Visit Yocan Vaporizer to purchase authentic Yocan Products: https://w. | The heating time of Yocan Uni Pro Box Mod is incredible. The first thing you should attend to is proper maintenance. Boasting an adjustable cartridge holder that will accommodate all heights and. Stay safe and healthy. One nice feature about the Uni is the fact that you can charge it whilst it is standing to avoid any oil leakages or other issues. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. by Jimmy Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:25 pm. Copyright 2022 Yocan All Rights Reserved. Yocan UNI Pro supports an adjustable voltage range between 2.0V-4.2V. Copyright 2023 Element Vape. Voltages on the Yocan Uni can easily be changed by pressing either the left or right arrows and increase the voltages in .1V increments. 510-Threaded Magnetic Connection 8. Only to get blinking lights. The Yocan Uni Pro is beautifully and thoughtfully designed. To use proper maintenance, thoroughly wipe down your gear with a damp . In place of an OLED display the Uni utilizes a light indicator to communicate wattages and battery levels to users. FDA DISCLAIMER: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If I put my uni pro back on charge the display works and i can see the battery level, but once I take it off charge it will not turn on any help is appreciated thank you 2 7 comments Best At NY Vape Shop we also offer additional kit components such as dry herb atomizers and wax atomizers if vaping oils is not what you are looking to do. If we further compare the Uni with the Stix the differences continue to be apparent. Ceramic has been widely used in vaporizers because of its inert properties. All orders placed on the website will With everything powered up and good to go it is time to get vaping. When thinking about the Yocan Uni one feature in particular stands out from the rest, this mod truly is universal. Jimmy Width adjustment method: Simply rotate the diameter adjustment dial to adjust the inner diameter of the UNI Pro to fit the width of the cartridge. Enjoy Your Vaping Life with Yocan UNI Today! An irritating fact about atomizers is that they can sometimes not fit your mod even if it is 510 thread compatible. Otherwise, please leave and close this page immediately! It tends to blink 3 times when I push it once. Like most other vaporizers today, the Yocan Uni uses a standard USB charging cable that attaches to a port on the side of the mod. Thanks in advance. Distributor Form Adjustable Atomizer Heigh/Diameter Settings. It is recommended to fully drain and charge the battery in between settings to ensure the longevity of the 650mAh battery. That being said, this vape is perfectly capable of vaporizing all of your oils, dry herbs, and waxes. Equipped with new buttons laid out conveniently for you to select and change the voltage level. For their protection, please keep out of reach of children and pets. | Terms. The all new Yocan Uni Pro battery is a revolutionary box mod style vape battery. by yacub.bandi Sun May 05, 2019 1:48 pm, Post How do you fix a short circuit on Yocan UNI? by Jimmy Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:05 pm, Post By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP. There is a standard firing button with this mod as well. This vaporizer has been designed to suit the needs of a wide range of users. Another nice touch is the fill window which makes it incredibly easy to keep track of your oil levels. One of Yocan's greatest innovation when it comes to wax concentrate vaporization is the Yocan Evolve Ceramic Donut Coils. Yocan UNI Twist is the latest in the UNI line-up, and takes all the best things about the UNI and enhances them.The UNI Twist is a discreet device that offers superior functionality and a small and compact form factor. There is a slider for that too. The above content is an introduction and suggestion on how to . 10 Second Preheat The Yocan Uni Pro is equipped with a 10 second preheat option. . Compact And Portable 6. Do not be surprised by the simple design of the UNI vape, and the device is loaded with a lot of features that make it an outstanding vape. by Jimmy Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:18 am, Post Privacy The Wulf UNI by Wulf Mods Powered by Yocan is a stand out device that you will not want to miss out on. If you have any questions about Yocan UNI Twist Universal Portable Mod User Manual Download, drop us a comment below! Cubex. Facebook Along the side of the UNI is a juice viewing window to see the remaining level of the cartridge, while underneath is a sliding adjustment knob to raise or lower the level of the magnetically attached atomizer. by Jimmy Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:50 am, Post Charged it fully and still not working any tips? Cookie Notice If you want to review Uooce Cubee, or other vaporizers, please visit Uooce Shop Free Samples.Or feedback on our site(s), please post on Site Feedback and Help. Then slide the connected cartridge into the UNI Pro vape. In this article we will be discussing one vaporizer in particular, the Yocan Uni. Manual Voltage Control Buttons (Range: 2.0-4.2V) Button activation. The above content is an introduction and suggestion on how to use Yocan portable UNI Pro, I hope it will be helpful to you, Scan this QR code to download the app now. But after taking it off the charger, it doesn't power on anymore, unless the charger is plugged in? Any time, any place, happy vaping with Yocan. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Yocan has designed a new universal cartridge chamber that will successfully work with all 510 thread oil vape cartridges. Tags: uni / Yocan / yocan UNI / yocan uni box mod If you want to buy Yocan UNI Box Mod, please click the right button. Please consult your physician before use. Yocan has recently launched the Uni Pro, a new universal 510 thread mod with a digital display. We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. Yocan Distributors Exclusive Vape Support. Otherwise, please leave and close this page immediately! Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Any information display when you hit the fire botton? | Main Features: Size:31.5x23x61mm Battery capacity: 400mAh Fully charged time: 1 hour Type C Charge Port Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery. The shutdown is the same operation. I put my uni pro on charge today and as soon as I went to turn it on I realized there was no response. by Jimmy Mon May 06, 2019 5:23 am. Mine is getting hot especially the button even if I'm not using it, Yocan Distributors Exclusive Vape Support, It is currently Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:50 am. I received the battery today. After it was cooled I tried using again. Firstly, the Hive 2.0 would be the closest thing to the Uni with its box mod shape, preset wattages, and overall portability. |Accessibility The Uni Box Mod Vape is another vaporizer model by Yocan Vapes. Charging the Wulf Uni Cartridge Vaporizer. California Proposition 65 - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. 5: A lanyard can be added to prevent UNI Pro from being lost or forgotten. And you'll see two coils (keep your cart facing upside down - mouthpiece downward). In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils. by Jimmy Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:21 pm, Post All Rights Reserved. To stop preheating, press the button 2 more times. Say hello to Yocan's smallest and lightest concentrate vaporizer, Loki. Daily Vaping Discount Codes and Vape Coupons, Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils, How to fix the Yocan UNI Pro no atomizer error. Yocan Distributors Exclusive Vape Support, https://forum.yocantech.com/box-mod-f12 -t273.html, https://www.yocantech.com/help-center#UNI, It is currently Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:50 am. | Yocan DeLux . . If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP. The Yocan UNI Pro vaporizer is compatible with cartridges longer than 42mm. If I put my uni pro back on charge the display works and i can see the battery level, but once I take it off charge it will not turn on any help is appreciated thank you.