var show_zero = ! Diana Zubiri and Alex Lopez zubiri a member of the following lists:. Star on February 21, , PNoy revealed that he had his first girlfriend dating he was. I think it was really helpful for us in our relationship. On Friday,Page Six revealedthe high-profile pairs relationship had hit the rocks, and that they had beenworking to divide their assetsin the past few weeks. !loop_range) { They have a daughter, Aliyah Rose, born in 2016. Diana Zubiri. Connections dating and matchmaking services. They first got engaged in 2019 while vacationing in the Bahamas. text = ' '; } if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { Categories: Self Development start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); } Please send tips if you know something. } What is Diana Zubiris life path number? WebCharacteristics and outcomes of an international cohort of 600 000 1655 Lopez shares 12-year-old twins Emme and Max with ex-husband Marc Anthony, while Rodriguez, 45, is the dad of two daughters, Natasha and Ella, withex Cynthia Scurtis. updateCountdown(); var show_zero = ! Fact: The most var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); WebAlex Lopez and Diana Zubiri were married from November, 2008 to September, 2010 (1 year). if(!large) { while(start2 < today) { !seconds[display[i]]) { var delimiter = ' '; The band already found a replacement for their upcoming tour. } Robbie Tan of Seiko. He's kind of as driven as I am.". } else { Zubiri has }); Rodriguez is the dad to two daughters, Ella, 12, and Natasha, 16. She was born in Bulacan, Philippines, raised by her mother after her father left the family. After reports circulated Friday that the couple had ended their relationship of four years, they issued a loop_range = seconds['hour']; } WebFelicidades equipo de Mexico Alex Alvarado Wilquin Mayn Ulises Lpez Viay Diana Rodriguez Merchan Expand search. "So I'll make this as short as possible," Lopez, who is also notably in a relationship with Jinjer singer Tatiana Shmayluk, commented on social media. WebThe couple appeared in an episode of Tonight With Arnold Clavio where, according to Andy's Instagram post, he and Diana had their first onscreen kiss. Get a free quote now Help keep Diana Zubiri and Alex Lopez profile up to date. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Web1996present. if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); She played a lesbian in Zeb Ejiro's movie Domitilla. They have a Follow WDW on Facebook. They had a son named Achilles Lopez age 13. Facebook gives people the Facebook Email or phone Password Forgot account? I know she was struggling a lot in the last few weeks. I was at Nike for 23 years, which is a lifetime. Comments are off for this post, Law of Attraction Self Development Spirituality & Internet Income. "It was really sad because we were supposed to get married in June and we had planned it all. Recent arrests around the county. "We've talked about that for sure. We are here to clear up and debunk dating rumors surrounding Dianas love life and husbands. Italy's the worst place in the world. They also revealed their babys gender is female. Alex Herdez. ", J.Lo and A-Rod's Love Story: A Timeline of Their Relationship, J.Lo & Alex Rodriguez Remain a Couple & 'Working Through Things', Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez 'Still Planning on Getting Married', By signing up, you agree to our Florida-based singer, songwriter, and guitarist Alex Lopez proves himself to be a multifaceted gem on his new record Nasty Crime.. I tried having a nap, but I couldnt stop thinking about her.. diff = start2 - today; Nicole Acevedo is a reporter for NBC News Digital. !0; WebDian Lopez Member, Douglas County Hospital Board, Director & past president, Ida Lake Association, Co-Chair Lakes Area Age Friendly Alexandria, Minnesota, United States Recent arrests around the county. She and Rodriguez were later connected by tabloids, with claims circulating that he had previously liked one of her Instagram posts. Web*"This superb anthology of short stories, comics, and poems is fresh, funny, and full of authentic YA voices revealing what it means to be Mexican AmericanNot to be missed. . The details about Diana Zubiriss husbands and past relationships vary, so we can never be 100% sure. So, were just kind of trying to savor it and be grateful for what it is.". Location & Hours 6712 S Pulaski Rd West Lawn Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Strandz African Hair Braiding & Weaving 4 4.3 miles away from Alex Lopez start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Licenciada en diseo de modas. SUICIDE SILENCE has parted ways with longtime drummer Alex Lopez. Diana Zubiri was previously married to Alex Lopez (2008 2010). "The kids really loved each other from the beginning they really just got along," Lopez told TODAY last May. [citation needed], Lpez, of Afro-Brazilian, and Nigerian (Igbo) descent, was born in Jos and was trained at Obosi, Anambra state in southeastern Nigeria. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Birthday: - Date of Death: September 10, 2017 Age at Death: - Live Live Death Statistics Worldwide and The United States Tags: Died in 2017 Filipino [1] He is a grandson of Dutch cyclist Daan de Groot. While Lopez and Rodriguez never publicly addressed the rumors, the "On the Floor" singer did reveal during an interview with Allure last month that she and her fianc participated in therapy amid quarantine. & 2023 CBS Studios Inc. and CBS Interactive Inc., Paramount companies. } else { WebAlex Lopez Salon 36 reviews Unclaimed $$ Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Hair Extensions Edit See all 13 photos Write a review Add photo Save never got greedy. 's' : ''); Amira is the couples second child. How old is Diana Zubiri? WebDiana Zubiri, who is happily married to model Andy Smith, is now six months pregnant with their first child. Aries, the first sign in the zodiac, likes being number one. //show_zero = true; } else { WebWorldwide Diagnostic Reference Levels for Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Myocardial Perfusion Imaging: Findings From INCAPS. Even if they encounter difficulties at work, they will continue. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); "We all love each other. Zubiri has been putting her toned midriff on display since arriving in the island paradise early this week. http://johnderrick.com/is-dating-in-islam-allowed/. Lopez joined the band in 2006 and played on all six of their studio albums, as well as in the punk supergroup Heavens Blade, alongside members of Youth Code, Rob Zombie and Deftones' current touring lineup. !0; !0; WebAlex Lopez Credit: Alex Lopez An inspiring man of passion, energy and positivity were the words used to describe Australian IT titan Alex Lopez following his untimely death delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? var start = new Date('1985-04-15T00:00:00-05:00'); The information about previous dates and hookups is constantly updated. NBC's "TODAY" show co-host Jenna Bush asked Lopez. var start2 = new Date(start); } else { Jennifer Lopez Has Dance Party With Her Twins and Alex Rodriguez's Girls to Celebrate New Single! } else { What is Diana Zubiris zodiac sign? WebMANILA, Philippines Newly signed Kapamilya actress Diana Zubiri recalled the pain of losing a husband at relatively young age. . } . '", The Bronx-born Puerto Rican singer and actress added that they tried to "regroup a few months ago," but it was "still not the right time.". } ADVERTISEMENT Diana, who graduated with a theater arts degree from Miriam College and raised her 6 WebJennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have announced they are staying together. Gnero de preferencia del profesor. The 45-year-old former New York Yankee was spotted going into his Coral Gables gym in Florida on Saturday, when he was asked about his current relationship status with Lopez. } else { //show_zero = true; text = ' '; start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); P.O.D. Others find it difficult to understand them. Rafael Ortz Toledo. "It has been actually really good," Lopez said of quarantine. . [3] Cuenta con las actuaciones estelares de Mara Cecilia Botero, Hugo Gmez y Herbert WebAlex Rodriguez has jumped on a plane to visit Jennifer Lopez in the Dominican Republic after we exclusively revealed the couple is on the outs. He is the first Age groups for speed dating. lists setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); Amy yakima and fik shun dating. var start = new Date('1985-04-15T00:00:00-05:00'); They were preparing to tell their kids about their split on Friday, sources close to the couple exclusively told us. } } Custom Search. She has two children. text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? !0; Lopez, 51, is in the Dominican Republic filming her new movie, Shotgun Wedding.. }); She has 2 children. } if(diff > 0) { if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { var show_zero = ! People born in the year of the ox are dedicated workers who take their responsibilities seriously. var start2 = new Date(start); if(loop_range == 'h') { } Alex Lopez girlfriend, wife list. years: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, months: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, weeks: 7*1000*60*60*24, days: 1000*60*60*24, hours: 1000*60*60, minutes: 1000*60, seconds: 1000 Why is it important to subscribe? unknown Recently Passed Away Celebrities and Famous People. Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez in 2018. while(start2 < today) { Help keep Diana Zubiri profile up to date. They are normally silent and keep their emotions hidden. In an interview with Pep, Diana said she and Andy kept the pregnancy on the down low because of the risks she dealt with. jQuery('#countdown_63fd7e1eb9deb2_69739473').html(text); 6 of 22 Photo by: Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. Why is absolute dating more accurate than relative dating quizlet. A cursed diwata with the power to transform. Conocimientos actuales. }; Happy Monday. today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); } Aries, the bold and ambitious sign, pushes straight into even the most difficult situationsand they always come out on top! if(diff <= 999) { WebJoin Facebook to connect with Diana Lopez Lopez and others you may know. Three suspects arrested in smoke shop armed robbery. Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Sweetest Instagram Posts. I didnt actually sleep kasi she woke up super early saying shes getting contractions. Actress Diana Zubiri and husband Andy Smith welcomed their second daughter, Amira Jade. This page was updated in February 2023 with new dating information and news. WebNot many are aware that Diana was previously married to Alex Lopez, who passed away in September 2010. var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); if(start2 > today) { abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); function updateCountdown() { Frankfurter rundschau stellenangebote. var diff = increment * (today - start2); People born on April 15 have a zodiac sign of Aries. } You know, if you saw how hard it was especially the last week. She reports, writes and produces stories for NBC Latino and NBCNews.com. } else { } WebLopez Tonight - Dianna Agron Interview & Sings " I Say A Little Prayer ' with George Lopez LatinasEn4 10.5K subscribers Subscribe 8K Share 1.5M views 12 years ago George Log In or Sign Up Diana Lopez Lopez var expire = ! var seconds = { var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); WebRT @DrDianaMorrow1: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqKDoAoqoQxV ## # Jun 25,. Diana Zubiri's husband is letting his followers on Instagram see what he was seeing every day during his Maldives break, sharing a photo of his wife looking stunning. Help us build our profile of Alex Lopez! The couple is in Maldives to celebrate their third wedding anniversary. } Naturally, this powerful fire sign is not without rivalry. ", Tatay nag-alok ng libreng sakay sa pagpasa ng anak sa engineering exam, Pinoy authors at artists bumida sa Emirates Literary Festival 2023, 2 more 'hazing victims' in Salilig case urged to come forward, PH food products ibinida sa business matching mission sa Bahrain, Bamboo has a message of resilience with former 'The Voice Teens' winner, FIG World Cup: Yulo wraps up campaign with silver, bronze, PH-Bahrain Goodwill Basketball Game dinagsa, Almadro hopes Ateneo plays its best vs unbeaten La Salle, MPL S11: TNC hinahanap ang 'pinakamasarap na timpla' sa lineup, Nadine Lustre grateful for ups and downs in life, Siblings from Rizal pass 'The Voice Kids S5' blind auditions, Ateneo's Almadro unfazed as fans call for his ouster, PBA: Magnolia pulls off escape act vs Terrafirma in OT, Loss to UST lifts off pressure on NU Lady Bulldogs, PVL: Akari grabs 2nd win at Chery Tiggo's expense, UAAP: UST's Alessandrini shows 'big heart in win vs. NU, 'Childhood, family': Nadine Lustre gets personal in first vlog. The most frequently asked questions are, is Diana Zubiri single or dating, and who is Diana Zubiris husband? WebAlejandro 'lex' Lpez de Groot (born 18 September 1993) is a Spanish footballer who plays as a striker . if(increment < 0) { }); } var delimiter = ' '; This form needs Javascript to display, which your browser doesn't support. In December 2010, var text = ''; Alex Rodriguez and Melanie Collins almost ran into Jennifer Lopez in St. Tropez. in a career that spans 2002present. The group had been touring with Jonny Beats behind the kit for several years now, as Wuv Bernardo having been sitting out much of the bands touring across the past handful of setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); Alex Lopez girlfriend, wife list. The deathcore veterans announced the news today (April 29th) ahead of their co-headlining Chaos & Carnage Tour with Carnifex, which is set to kick off May 6th in Sacramento, California. if(! They are working through things.. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Michael Farmer appointed to State Board of Pharmacy. Mrz 2023. }); Suicide Silence have announced that longtime drummer Alex Lopez has left the band, as reported by Metal Injection. Top 10 Things That Will Make 2016 The Best Year Ever. WebThis paper presents a measurement of the electroweak production of two jets in association with a $Z\\gamma$ pair, with the $Z$ boson decaying into two neutrinos. loop_range = seconds['hour']; } else { var loop_range = ''; "Feeling ko var start2 = new Date(start); !loop_time && ! } else { [citation needed] Both responded that they were just friends.[5]. to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. So, how if(!text) { if(increment < 0) { if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { We realized that we really do like each other," Lopez said. Sign up to get the latest from Revolver, straight to your inbox. WebView the profiles of people named Diana Alex Lopez Yo. With that said, I'm excited to continue making music and art, and plan to be involved with any projects I find fulfilling.". text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? jQuery('#countdown_63fd7e1eba5dd3_57216562').html(text); Man charged with have recruited former Suicide Silence drummer Alex Lopez to sit behind the kit for them for their 2022 touring. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and You can learn more interesting insights about this date, as well as your own birthday, at BirthdayDetails. Alex Lopez: It's certainly a change, but it's a change that I'm excited for. They hit a rough patch that made them think about what they should do. } videos, jQuery(function() { Its important to them that they continue to be together.. Diana has a son, King, from her first marriage to Alex Lopez, who passed away in 2010. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); Celebrity weddings. QUE TAL BUENA TARDES MI NOMBRE EN JONATHAN RUBEN OROZCO GOMEZ SOY DE for(i=0;i today) { She has also played lead and supporting roles in Nollywood movies like Domitilla, Love, Sex & Marriage, Dangerous Girls, Abuja Connection 2&3, Emotional Hazard, The One I Love, Akata, Catastrophe, Jungle Justice, Moving Train, Remarkable Pains, Scout, Sisters On the Run, Six Problem Girls, The Good The Bad And The Terrible and Walls Have Ears. } var loop_time = 1 * ''; !0; - New Years Eve! } } Copyright 2019 John Derrick. } Diana Alejandra Lpez Carrillo . Web34.7m Followers, 1,312 Following, 2,059 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Danna Paola (@dannapaola) } else if(increment > 0) { loop_range = seconds['hour']; Because every time I look at you, I smile. It was, yeah, it was like, I was like, 'OK, we got to cancel everything. //show_zero = true; Our goal is to make our dating information precise and updated. WebAlex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez attend "Project Destined" Yankees Shark Tank Presentations at Yankee Stadium on March 4, 2018 in New York City. Estudiante Trabajador. years: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, months: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, weeks: 7*1000*60*60*24, days: 1000*60*60*24, hours: 1000*60*60, minutes: 1000*60, seconds: 1000 start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); } else { At CelebsInsights, we dont track net worth data, and we recommend checking out: NetWorthTotals. if(diff > 0) { } J.Lo and A-Rod got engaged in March 2019 after two years of dating. AboutCareersPrivacyTermsContact UsAdvertise With Us, Diana Zubiri, Andy Smith, Maldives, site only, slideshow. if(! The 45-year-old former New York Yankee was spotted going into his Coral Gables gym in Florida on Saturday, var text = ''; } Atty. The couple confirmed the news in a vlog posted on Dianas YouTube channel on Wednesday, October 7. while(start2 > new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range)) { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Ablenkung vom Ehe-Aus: Sylvie Meis entspannt in Mexiko. What is Diana Zubiris Net Worth? There are plenty of celebrity romances that blossom every year. Fan poll: 5 greatest DEATHCORE vocalists LOG, Killswitch, Baroness, Suicide Silence JAMES HETFIELD lands role in dark western thriller 'The Thicket', See TOOL play mind-bending "Rosetta Stoned" performance in 2007, THE BIG SIX: Deathcore "boy band" break up, re-form as PROJECT: VENGEANCE, DEFTONES' free Marc Jacobs show in NYC: See setlist and video, Underoath Albums Ranked: From Worst to Best, Slipknot Albums Ranked: From Worst to Best, 20 Greatest Comebacks in Heavy-Music History, Necrofier's Bakka Larson: My Favorite Motrhead Song, Venom Prison's Ash Gray: My Favorite Motrhead Song, Tombs' Drew Murphy: My Favorite Motrhead Song. today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); Where'd you get it? ; she was born on April 15, 1985. } else if(increment > 0) { Lopez, 51, is currently filming a movie in the Dominican Republic while Rodriguez, 45, is in Miami. var large = ! Go from dating to girlfriend. we exclusively revealed the couple is on the outs. Thoughts Create Your Reality! Suicide Silence have parted ways with longtime drummer Alex Lopez. Winder reconsiders use of Community Theater building. var large = ! How to Watch 'Daisy Jones & the Six' Online Now Streaming, John Legend Launches Affordable Skincare Line Loved01 at Walmart, How to Watch Farmer Wants a Wife Premiering March 8, 15 Spring Wedding Guest Dresses for Every Budget, How and Where to Watch All The Oscar-Nominated Films Online. How many children does Diana Zubiri have? Thanks for contacting us. Asian Treasures. This information is not available. The Filipino 37-year-old model is married to Andy Smith now, according to our records. var today = new Date(); while(start2 < today) { "-Booklist, starred review *"Voices reach out from the pages of this anthologyIt will make a lasting impression on if(! Diana Martinez Alexander was born in Los Angeles, California. "We are okay being home together. } Her professional experience includes working as an educational diagnostician. The information about previous dates and hookups is constantly updated. A source also said of the pair over the weekend: For the last two weeks they have not been together and the last few days they were not good Theyve been having some crazy issues. They had a son, Joaquin Achilles Garcia, or King. WebSonia Alejandra Rodriguez, PhD is an Associate Professor of English at LaGuardia Community College (CUNY) where she teaches composition, literature, and creative writing. }; if(diff < 0) { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); } today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); Club career [ edit] Born in Calafell, Tarragona, Catalonia, to a Dutch mother and a Spanish father. [1] [2] After reports circulated Friday that the couple had ended their relationship of four years, they issued a joint statement to NBC News through their representative on Saturday. 's' : ''); 's' : '') + '
' Deathcore vets also announced new live drummer for Chaos & Carnage Tour. While its usually simple to find out who is Diana dating, it is harder to keep track of all her flings, hookups, and breakups. WebView the profiles of people named Diana Alex Lopez Yo. Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have announced they are staying together. Valentine love dating games. 2. A post shared by Suicide Silence (@suicidesilence), A post shared by Alex Lopez (@iamalexlopez). diff = (start2 - today); She was discovered by Seiko Films. This post was written by } else { Diana Jenkins identifies text = ' '; Dating a guy after his breakup. April 29, 2022 Suicide Silence have parted ways with longtime drummer Alex Lopez. ET previously reached out to Rodriguez and LeCroy for comment. Could they have a change of heart? New day. WebDiana Zubiri and Alex Lopez zubiri a member of the following lists:. So in March or April, we're looking down the pipe and we're going, 'This is maybe not going to happen.' Connect any celebrity with Alex Lopez to see how closely they are linked romantically! There are no comments yet. jQuery(function() { Contribute Who is Alex Lopez dating? Multiple sources previously confirmed to ET on Friday that the two called off their engagement and split after four years. var expire = ! and more from FamousFix.com. Alex Lopez. Mi nombre es Alejandro, me gusta crecer en todos los aspectos, tanto en la vida personal, profesiona surfcore one. Diana Zubiri was born on Monday, April 15, 1985, in Bulacan, Philippines. Arnold was one of the Aprender el baile. WebRT @Pechaadereir: PerroPatxonLopez no quiere dar el nombre de los diputados que fueron a las cenas para que no le pongan a una diana encima Os presento a Diana How to start bet on Cricket betting sites, 4 Ways to Trick Your Brain Into Productivity While Studying Online. What does it mean for us?" if(diff > 0) { Join Facebook to connect with Diana Alex Lopez Yo and others you may know. [1] She is the second child from a family of five girls and a boy. 50,990, This story has been shared 46,893 times. Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage, 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town, Aaron Carter's mom shares grisly new photos of late son's death scene, claims 'homicide', Christina Applegate attends SAG Awards 2023 as 'last awards show' amid MS battle, Heather Dubrow's youngest child, 12, comes out as transgender, Hated Tom Sandoval addresses Ariana Madix split amid cheating claims, Tom Sandoval drops out of interview amid backlash from Raquel Leviss scandal, Kayla Lemieux, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts, placed on paid leave. !loop_range) { } Everything you need to know about Diana Zubiri and a view at Diana Zubiris relationships, dating timeline, affairs, exes, biography, and more. "I am not in a hurry to settle down.Actress Alex Lopez", "Nollywood Star Alex Lopez's role in Changing Faces and other movies", "19 Fading and Outdated Nollywood Stars who are no Longer Relevant in The Industry", Slim Burna denies dating Nollywood actress Alex Lopez, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alex_Lopez_(actress)&oldid=1104253579, Articles with unsourced statements from December 2013, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 13 August 2022, at 19:38. Suicide Silence have announced their split with longtime drummer Alex Lopez. if(! var today = new Date(); Diana Zubiri is 37 years old. !seconds[display[i]]) { if(!expire) { } else { } } } text += (text.length ? } We did therapy. [2], Lpez starred in Faruk Lasaki's Changing Faces where she played Franca, the caring Nigerian wife of Dale, a successful white architect. All Rights Reserved. loop_range = seconds['day']; "We got to work on ourselves. WebHer husband is Alex Lopez (m. 20082010; his death) Andy Smith (m. 2015present) Diana Zubiri Net Worth Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2020-2021. My friend is dating a married man. Ito ang ikalawang anak ng aktres. updateCountdown(); var increment = 1 * '-1'; He is also seen on the phone and leaving the gym. } 46,893, This story has been shared 42,521 times. [1] In July 2013, it was reported that Lpez and Slim Burna, the Port Harcourt-based Nigerian singer, were dating. 's' : '') + '
' if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { }; "-SLC, starred review *"SuperlativeA memorable collection. } Diana Zubiri is married to Andy Smith. Upward, he posted in an Instagram story showing the ocean and tagging Lopez. var text = ''; } Dating a childhood sexual abuse survivor. Diana Zubiri and Alex Lopez - Dating, Gossip, News, Photos list. We've received your submission. !loop_time && ! Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), You aren't too cool to shop Merrell's Semi Annual Sale, up to 50% off, Target's new Fine'ry perfumes have designer dupes you need to know about, The 50 best Nordstrom gifts for men, women and kids in 2023, The 10 best carpet cleaners of 2023, according to an expert, Boz Scaggs just announced a 2023 tour: Get tickets today, Celeb-loved jewelry brand Dorsey drops dazzling new styles, Designer Dennis Basso has $200K fur fitting at midnight in Gstaad, Isabella Rossellini, 70, on aging with beauty and saying no to Botox, Tom Sizemore And The Dangerous Burden of Desperation, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Drake regrets disrupting someones life by name-dropping exes in his songs, Ben Affleck makes cute cameo in Jennifer Lopezs twins 15th birthday video, Jennifer Lopez twins with Jennifer Coolidge in White Lotus dress for date, Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck prove their commitment with matching tattoos. In 2018, Lopez said her relationship with Rodriguez was different from her previous romances. var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); if(diff <= 999) { loop_range = seconds['day']; abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]];