Looking for an exciting career in an industry where you can make a positive impact on people’s lives? If you are a high achiever, exhilarated by a good challenge, thrive on new ideas, enthusiastic about life, get connected with ZPower!!! We are actively searching for a qualified Maintenance Technician to join our team. The role is responsible for production and facility equipment installation, modification, and maintenance. Must have experience wiring, troubleshooting, PMs, of automated assembly lines, assembly fixtures, and plan equipment. Knowledge of pressure sensors, position sensors, flow meters, temperature sensors, and reading and assimilating any technical documentation to assist in the use or repair of any control device. Ability to troubleshoot PLC programs and document and revise hard copy and electronic documentation. Possess a high school degree or an approved GED, minimum of three years of experience in maintenance role, automated assembly lines, background in hydraulics, basic electrical controls, pneumatics, and wiring techniques. Charge ahead in your career and seize the opportunity for advancement at ZPower!
Responsible for production and facility equipment installation, modification, and maintenance. Including wiring, troubleshooting, PMs, of automated assembly lines, assembly fixtures, and plant equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation to locate causes of trouble.
- Fabricate, disassemble and assemble production equipment to gain access to and remove and replace oradjust defective parts.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines and creates and documents hours worked on applicablework orders.
- Performs preventive maintenance and troubleshoot/repair of processing, filling, and packagingproduction equipment.
- Install, and relocate machinery/equipment according to blueprints and other drawings.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Organization, troubleshooting, record keeping, reasoning, communication, teamwork
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC programs, document and revise hard copy and electronic documentation.
- Knowledge of pressure sensors, position sensors, flow meters, temperature sensors, and reading andassimilating any technical documentation to assist in the use or repair of any control device.
- Ability to make recommendations on spare parts, PMs, lock-out tag-out, guarding, and the level ofoperator involvement for proper machine integrity.
- Knowledge of robotics and the associated controls preferred
- Must be comfortable with basic hand tools and basic machining skills are preferred.
- Consistent attendance
- Able to work independently and ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts
- Respond to emergency service calls, and to work various shifts as assigned.
- Exhibit professionalism, support the ZPower vision, positive attitude
- Goal oriented with the ability to meet firm deadlines
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Possess a high school degree or an approved GED
- 0 – 20 years of experience in maintenance role
- Background in Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Basic Electrical Controls (120v and 24v) preferred
- Prior practice in correct wiring techniques
- Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access).
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Able to lift 25 pounds.
- Exposure to caustic, highly oxidative, and fine powder materials.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacturing. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. It is intended to be flexible and will continue to evolve over time with business needs and demands and may be updated periodically and at the Company’s discretion. Nothing in this position description changes or is intended to change the employment at-will relationship with the Company. Employment at-will means that an employee or the Company may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason or no reason at all, with or without notice.