Provision of administrative support to ensure efficient and effective work flow management for the Z Power asset management programmed. Key Responsibilities include but not limited to generation and distribution of documentation and key performance indicators required for the execution of the daily/weekly and shut planning and scheduling programs. Supporting Maintenance Manager, Shift Lead with the development, compilation and tracking of standard job plans, PM plans, work orders, processes and procedures, training, rosters, weekly work schedule. An understanding of the maintenance work flow process and computerized maintenance management system (Hippo), is a key requirement as well as the ability to work well with staff across all organizational disciplines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Document control for new and existing processes and procedures within Unipoint.
- Develop PM procedures and routes…with assistance from maintenance personnel
- Develop “Standard Job Plans”
- Develop Maintenance procedures, process flow documents.
- Manage spare parts inventory, stocking, delivery to Technicians and auditing.
- Weekly planning & scheduling process / Hippo Tracking / Backlog Work Status
- Update Training Matrix & Filing Documents into UniPoint
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Generate and distribute work orders and associated document packs to trades on a weekly basis
- Post the daily/weekly and shut schedules at required locations and inform trade staff of changes
- Support trades with entry of labor hours, parts and notes on work orders where assistance is required
- Generate daily and weekly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) listing and reports
- Alert maintenance leaders to departures from KPI benchmarks and support recovery plan(s).
- Support Technicians with spare parts acquisition.
- Create and review Bills of Materials (BOMs) for equipment
- Support Shift Lead with generation of reports and data for Weekly Scheduled Maintenance meetings with Operations
- Support Manager with development of “standard job plans” for repetitive and “critical work.”
- Support Maintenance staff with development of PM (Preventive Maintenance) plans, routes and maps.
- Support Maintenance staff with development of procedures and processes
- Support Manager with development of MRO Stores processes and procedures.
- Support Maintenance staff with development of “Rotable Equipment” repair process
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Pragmatic ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and unsupervised, as well as being a good team player
- Thorough knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel, Hippo, Visio, Unipoint
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to enter data accurately and speedily
- Desire to learn and grow within the company
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Preferred Associate degree in an appropriate discipline and 3 years of related experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Previous administration experience at an intermediate to senior level is essential, preferably in an engineering environment
- Previous experience with computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) such as Hippo is desirable
- Experience with UniPoint , SysPro, SAP, Oracle or other work order control systems.
- Ability to work with Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Input and monitor maintenance processes and procedures within the Document Control Process and Unipoint systems
- Distribute process, procedure and other documents as requested.
- Create, type and enter engineering and maintenance services information into manuals as directed.
- Support process to ensure that documents are audit compliant, (Quality Non-Conformances) status updates and action item visibility
- File documents appropriately
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacturing. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. It is intended to be flexible and will continue to evolve over time with business needs and demands and may be updated periodically and at the Company’s discretion. Nothing in this position description changes or is intended to change the employment at-will relationship with the Company. Employment at-will means that an employee or the Company may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason or no reason at all, with or without notice.